With more than 332,000 members around the world, Toastmasters International is the leading global organization in communication and leadership skills development.
Toastmasters members improve their communication and leadership skills by attending one of 15,400 clubs in 135 countries that form the global network of meeting places.
More than ever, the world needs leaders. Leaders guide families, direct teams, lead businesses, and serve as mentors of other people. Not only must leaders achieve their goals, they have to communicate, persuade, and express them.
By periodically practicing speeches, obtaining feedback, leading teams and guiding others to achieve their goals in a supportive environment, leaders naturally emerge from the Toastmasters program.
Each Toastmasters journey starts with a simple speech. Through our learning community, we find our personal development path.
International MissionKnow more
To become the first option in the high value personal development and communication skills development field.Know More
Why joining Toastmasters?
- To overcome public speaking fear
- To develope speaker skills
- To prepare and to rehearse speeches for special ocasions
- To develope your personal voice and style
- To develope leadership skills
- To practice active listening
- To learn feedback and motivation skills
- To learn how to do collaborative work, to plan and organice events