A TOASTMASTER’S PROMISE
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise:
- To attend club meetings regularly.
- To prepare all of my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program.
- To prepare for and fulfil meeting assignments.
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations.
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow.
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so.
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy.
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits that Toastmasters membership offers.
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs.
- To act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities.